Pictured in a Special Customized Finish
Men have a misconception that they need to get over: you wearing makeup DOESN’T mean you’re some delicate little flower. Okay to be honest, it kind of plays to your advantage, at least until they come to their senses and realize that you’re a truly bad ass babe who not only kick ass, but shoots really damn well. When you walk onto that range in full makeup, you want to tell those boys to kiss your brass and show them who really controls the place. Seriously, it’s you!
Our ‘Kiss My Brass’ AR15 hand guard brings an incredibly feminine design with an emphasis on hot red lipstick that will leave any man swooning, and cowering in terror after he witnesses your shooting prowess. Seriously, you’re going to make that Romeo think twice before he asks for your number, and when he does, he’s going to do it respectfully.
This is an attractive, light weight handguard, but it’s also pretty damn tough, made from 6061 t6 aluminum and featuring plenty of room for accessories. Don’t just use the range, rule the range, and roam the forests like they’re a second home, because you’re a complete badass – don’t forget it. Place your order for an OffHand Gear Kiss My Brass AR15 Handguard today!
- Available in 3 sizes, 9", 12" and 15"
- Weight in raw - 7.0oz, 9.4oz and 11.4oz
- Free float design
- Smaller diameter fits smaller hands better (2" exterior / 1.75" interior)
- Beveled edges makes for a smooth finish, rings and gloves don't hang up on.
- Made from 6061 t6 aluminum
- Includes AR15 barrel nut and mounting screws
- Pre-drilled and tapped on both top and bottom. Picatinny / tac rail available (sold separately)
- CeraKote brand color coating. Comes in black as a stocked color. For other CeraKote color please see color chart and include color name and number in your order notes. (Please allow additional time for this option).
- Please note that a low profile gas tube will be necessary for installation.
- AR10 barrel nut and mounting screws available as an upgrade
- MOE Duo currently not available in Blackberry Pearl color.
I bought this handguard for my wife's build. Very pleased with the quality and just how cool the designs are!
It's on the way to be Cerakoted in Bright White and Bright pink lips with Alpine dusting from guncandy. Can't wait to get the build back done! Unknown on Feb 11th 2018
Ordered this plain and had it cerakoted locally to match the picture here. It looks totally bad ass in burnt bronze and red. I even had a pair of lips etched on the lower to match and that just makes the rifle look even better.
Assembled this for the wife and she was speechless. James Burk on Jul 17th 2017