The Harmony / Skull Rose Hand Guard - Timeless Beauty and Fierce Power
Life, death, desire, the beauty of memories, and the struggle between good and evil. The combination of the skull and rose is older than living memory. Found throughout countless cultures, it’s a combination that would befit your rifle.
You’re not on the range to look dainty and cute. You’re there to kick ass, fire straight, and show everyone what you’re about. Many say the rose adds beauty to a life lived, while the skull brings out fierce vitality and the struggle and overcoming of our mortal challenges. Or maybe it’s the struggle between lame and fame, with your rifle falling well into the latter category in this instance…
There’s an inherent excitement in the power and precision that a rifle represents. So why do they all look so boring? Make a statement on the range or anywhere that you carry your rifle with our Skull Rose 15” Hand Guard / Rail. Precision cut from 6061 T6 aluminum it’s near indestructible without adding weight that could throw your aim off.
Add color and style that is equally as badass as it is elegant and functional. Your weapon isn’t a toy but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun playing with how it looks. Skull Rose is ready for custom Cerakote finishing and is available to order today.
- Available only in the 15" (Actual 14.815" +/-) size.
- Weight in raw - 15" (13.2oz) / 12" (10.9oz) / 9" (7.5oz)
- Free float design
- Smaller diameter fits smaller hands better (2" exterior / 1.75" interior)
- Beveled edges makes for a smooth finish, rings and gloves don't hang up on.
- Made from 6061 t6 aluminum
- Includes AR15 barrel nut and mounting screws
- Pre-drilled and tapped on both top and bottom. Picatinny / tac rail available (sold separately)
- CeraKote brand color coating. Comes in black as a stocked color. For other CeraKote color please see color chart and include color name and number in your order notes. (Please allow additional time for this option).
- Please note that a low profile gas tube will be necessary for installation.
Yes - Lifetime Warranty
Yes, any low profile gas block will work though.
No, you can use any standard armorer's wrench to install the hand guard.
No, unfortunately it wont :( Not to say we might have that available one day, but right now sorry to say it is not.
Yes, you can with the use of our tactical rail pieces. These are designed specifically to work with smaller radius of our hand guards. You can shop the tac rail options here.
Yes, if your Airsoft rifle has a standard mil spec threaded upper - Mil spec standard is 1.250" x 18 tpi.