Picatinny Rail for OffHand Gear Hand Guards
In the Hawaiian Islands and throughout the Pacific, the hibiscus is a sign of royalty. It commands power and respect. You’ll do the same when you attach this exquisite Hibiscus Hawaiian AR 15 Hand Guard to your rifle.
Bringing the image of delicate beauty to a powerful precision-engineered and respected rifle like the AR15 is arguably the ultimate expression of the hibiscus. This hand guard will also become the ultimate expression of your own power, beauty, and precision on the range. You kick ass like the royals of old, so make it known!
You’ll love the look and feel, thanks to a Cerakote finish that ensures durability and bold colors for years to come. We offer several finishes including three solid colors, battle-worn (with the accent of your choice), three solid colors, two solid colors, or a single color Cerakote finish.
The Hibiscus Hawaiian AR15 Hand Guard comes ready for mounting with a 556 barrel nut, and is available in 9-inch, 12-inch, or 15-inch sizes to suit your preference and sense for downrange style.
Carry your royal sense of style everywhere that your rifle goes. Just like the island warriors of generations past, you’ll be ready to send the sand and seashells flying when it matters.
- Available in 3 sizes, 9" (Actual 8.815" +/-), 12" (Actual 11.815" +/-) and 15" (Actual 14.815" +/-)
- Weight in raw - 6.6oz, 8.6oz and 10.2oz
- Free float design
- Smaller diameter fits smaller hands better (2" exterior / 1.75" interior)
- Beveled edges makes for a smooth finish, rings and gloves don't hang up on.
- Made from 6061 t6 aluminum
- Includes AR15 barrel nut and mounting screws
- Pre-drilled and tapped on both top and bottom. Picatinny / tac rail available (sold separately)
- CeraKote brand color coating. Comes in black as a stocked color. For other CeraKote color please see color chart and include color name and number in your order notes. (Please allow additional time for this option).
- Please note that a low profile gas tube will be necessary for installation.
For Information on Custom Finishes by Arizona Liquid Images - Click here
Yes - Lifetime Warranty
Yes, any low profile gas block will work though.
No, you can use any standard armorer's wrench to install the hand guard.
No, unfortunately it wont :( Not to say we might have that available one day, but right now sorry to say it is not.
Yes, you can with the use of our tactical rail pieces. These are designed specifically to work with smaller radius of our hand guards. You can shop the tac rail options here.
Yes, if your Airsoft rifle has a standard mil spec threaded upper - Mil spec standard is 1.250" x 18 tpi.