Picatinny Rail for OffHand Gear Hand Guards
Pictured in 2 color Cerakote option (Black and Crimson Red)
Men have a misconception that they need to get over: you wearing makeup DOESN’T mean you’re some delicate little flower. Okay to be honest, it kind of plays to your advantage, at least until they come to their senses and realize that you’re a truly bad ass babe who not only kick ass, but shoots really damn well. When you walk onto that range in full makeup, you want to tell those boys to kiss your brass and show them who really controls the place. Seriously, it’s you!
Our ‘Kiss My Brass’ AR10 hand guard brings an incredibly feminine design with an emphasis on hot red lipstick that will leave any man swooning, and cowering in terror after he witnesses your shooting prowess. Seriously, you’re going to make that Romeo think twice before he asks for your number, and when he does, he’s going to do it respectfully.
This is an attractive, light weight handguard, but it’s also pretty damn tough, made from 6061 t6 aluminum and featuring plenty of room for accessories. Don’t just use the range, rule the range, and roam the forests like they’re a second home, because you’re a complete badass – don’t forget it. Place your order for an OffHand Gear Kiss My Brass AR10 Handguard today!
- Fits LR308 dpms gen 1 style/compatible uppers only If you aren't sure, please contact the manufacture of your upper to see if it compatible.
- Includes AR10 barrel nut, wrench and mounting screws
- Available in 3 sizes, 9" (Actual 8.815" +/-), 12" (Actual 11.815" +/-) and 15" (Actual 14.815" +/-)
- Weight in raw - 7.0oz, 9.4oz and 11.4oz
- Free float design
- Smaller diameter fits smaller hands better (2" exterior / 1.75" interior)
- Beveled edges makes for a smooth finish, rings and gloves don't hang up on.
- Made from 6061 t6 aluminum
- Pre-drilled and tapped on both top and bottom. Picatinny / tac rail available (sold separately)
- CeraKote brand color coating. Comes in black as a stocked color. For other CeraKote color please see color chart and include color name and number in your order notes. (Please allow additional time for this option).
- Please note that a low profile gas tube will be necessary for installation.
Yes - Lifetime Warranty
Yes, any low profile gas block will work though.
No, you can use any standard armorer's wrench to install the hand guard.
No, unfortunately it wont :( Not to say we might have that available one day, but right now sorry to say it is not.
Yes, you can with the use of our tactical rail pieces. These are designed specifically to work with smaller radius of our hand guards. You can shop the tac rail options here.
Yes, if your Airsoft rifle has a standard mil spec threaded upper - Mil spec standard is 1.250" x 18 tpi.