Picatinny Rail for OffHand Gear Hand Guards
Pictured in Iron Man Red Candy Option
So maybe, just maybe, you’re not an 80’s rock n’ roll girl, trying to rock that huge hairstyle (if you are, we’re not going to judge, in fact, all we can say is - You Go Girl!), but you’re still a Rockstar with a gun, make no mistake there. That’s right, you can be pretty, you can be petite, and you can still rock the stiletto heels while being the world’s biggest feminine badass ever. There’s no reason that your rifle can’t scream it either.
Our Guns & Roses Vine AR101 handguard brings style and practicality to your rifle, presenting the perfect fusion between lipstick and badassery. The best part is that this isn’t just for show – it isn’t some feminine accessory that just gets in the way. No! This is a hand guard that leaves you ready for action and looking fine on the range. It’s made to last, built from 6061 aluminum and designed specifically for women with a smaller diameter and beveled edges.
This baby is also easy to accessorize (what girl doesn’t need accessories?!), with predrilled holes for a picatinny rail, to mount a scope, light or laser sight. Whether you’re on the range, defending your home, or just being a general feminine badass, you need to look good, and this is the way to do it. Order your OffHand Gear Guns & Roses AR-1 Handguard Today!
- Fits LR308 dpms gen 1 style/compatible uppers only If you aren't sure, please contact the manufacture of your upper to see if it compatible.
- Includes AR10 barrel nut, wrench and mounting screws
- Available in 3 sizes, 9" (Actual 8.815" +/-), 12" (Actual 11.815" +/-) and 15" (Actual 14.815" +/-)
- Weight in raw - 6.6oz, 8.6oz and 10.2oz
- Free float design
- Smaller diameter fits smaller hands better (2" exterior / 1.75" interior)
- Beveled edges makes for a smooth finish, rings and gloves don't hang up on.
- Made from 6061 t6 aluminum
- Pre-drilled and tapped on both top and bottom. Picatinny / tac rail available (sold separately)
- CeraKote brand color coating. Comes in black as a stocked color. For other CeraKote color please see color chart and include color name and number in your order notes. (Please allow additional time for this option).
- Please note that a low profile gas tube will be necessary for installation.
Yes - Lifetime Warranty
Yes, any low profile gas block will work though.
No, you can use any standard armorer's wrench to install the hand guard.
No, unfortunately it wont :( Not to say we might have that available one day, but right now sorry to say it is not.
Yes, you can with the use of our tactical rail pieces. These are designed specifically to work with smaller radius of our hand guards. You can shop the tac rail options here.
Yes, if your Airsoft rifle has a standard mil spec threaded upper - Mil spec standard is 1.250" x 18 tpi.