Shown in the Raw ready to paint option
The range is the perfect place for a little sugar and sass, and you can finally show that off with our Sugar Skull AR15 handguard, which is downright sexy. Sure, the range officers might have a dismissive ‘aww, that’s cute’ attitude, but when you start nailing targets down range and showing everyone that you’re not a delicate little flower, you’re going to gain a whole new level of respect. This thing is built strong, from 6061 t6 aluminum that makes it both lightweight and tough as nails. The benefits don’t stop there; it’s got a smaller diameter and beveled edges, making it easy to grip in any situation. Let’s face it, men have bigger hands than we do, and while that’s great for them, we want in on the action too, and this handgrip is going to get you there.
If you want to bring that little dash of sugar along with your ultra-feminine mystique, this handguard is for you. Let them know that you’re tough; let them know that you can handle it, and let them know that you’re a badass babe who can handle her Armalite just as well as any man. Maybe even better! What are you waiting for? Order your new Offhand Gear Sugar Skull AR15 Handguard today!
- Available in 3 sizes, 9" (1 skull), 12" (2 skulls) and 15" (3 skulls)
- Weight in raw - 6.4oz, 8.4oz and 10.2oz
- Free float design
- Smaller diameter fits smaller hands better (2" exterior / 1.75" interior)
- Beveled edges makes for a smooth finish, rings and gloves don't hang up on.
- Made from 6061 t6 aluminum
- Includes AR15 barrel nut and mounting screws
- Pre-drilled and tapped on both top and bottom. Picatinny / tac rail available (sold separately)
- CeraKote brand color coating. Comes in black as a stocked color. For other CeraKote color please see color chart and include color name and number in your order notes. (Please allow additional time for this option).
- Please note that a low profile gas tube will be necessary for installation.
- AR10 barrel nut and mounting screws available as an upgrade
- MOE Duo not currently available in Blackberry pearl color
"Is there a warranty on the hand guard?"
Yes - Lifetime Warranty
"Do I have to use a low profile gas block?"
Yes, any low profile gas block will work though.
"Do I need any special tools to install this onto my rifle?"
No, you can use any standard armorer's wrench to install the hand guard.
"Will this fit my AK47?"
No, unfortunately it wont :( Not to say we might have that available one day, but right now sorry to say it is not.
"I want to mount a scope on my AR, can I do that?"
Yes, you can with the use of our tactical rail pieces. These are designed specifically to work with smaller radius of our hand guards. You can shop the tac rail options here.
"Will this fit on my Airsoft rifle?"
Yes, if your Airsoft rifle has a standard mil spec threaded upper - Mil spec standard is 1.250" x 18 tpi.