We have some good news for you: you don’t have to choose between diamonds and your AR when you’re choosing a best friend, because now you can have both! Our intricately designed AR15 Diamond hand guard brings new and completely unforeseen functionality for our badass women shooters. The grip is not only stylish, it’s made of high end, lightweight aluminum, reduced in size, and shaped perfectly for smaller hands – something that regular AR15 handguards are definitely lacking! You might be adept at shooting with a standard grip, but once you try our diamond grip, you’re never going to go back – we can guarantee it.
Pair the grip with our custom and highly effective picatinny rail to attach accessories like lights, a scope, and any number of other items that will make your shooting experience better whether you’re on the range or in the bush. Remember, you’re a badass, and you’re going to completely dominate this sport. They might think you’re cute and delicate, but once you show them what you can do with that AR-15, you’re going to remind them that diamonds are forever, and women are here to stay. Treat yourself to something special, like Diamonds! Order your OffHand Gear handguard today!
- Available in 3 sizes, 9", 12" and 15"
- Weight in raw - 6.4oz, 8.2oz and 10.2oz
- Free float design
- Smaller diameter fits smaller hands better (2" exterior / 1.75" interior)
- Beveled edges makes for a smooth finish, rings and gloves don't hang up on.
- Made from 6061 t6 aluminum
- Includes AR15 barrel nut and mounting screws
- Pre-drilled and tapped on both top and bottom. Picatinny / tac rail available (sold separately)
- CeraKote brand color coating. Comes in black as a stocked color. For other CeraKote color please see color chart and include color name and number in your order notes. (Please allow additional time for this option).
- Please note that a low profile gas tube will be necessary for installation.
- AR10 barrel nut and mounting screws available as an upgrade
- MOE Duo currently not available in Blackberry Pearl color.
Yes - Lifetime Warranty
Yes, any low profile gas block will work though.
No, you can use any standard armorer's wrench to install the hand guard.
No, unfortunately it wont :( Not to say we might have that available one day, but right now sorry to say it is not.
Yes, you can with the use of our tactical rail pieces. These are designed specifically to work with smaller radius of our hand guards. You can shop the tac rail options here.
Yes, if your Airsoft rifle has a standard mil spec threaded upper - Mil spec standard is 1.250" x 18 tpi.