Shown in Custom Rose Gold Cerakote
You know you’re a feminine bad ass, and while there are some days you want the world to know that, there are other days that you really don’t want to stand out. Our Mandala Lotus AR101 hand guard permits you to express your femininity in an outstanding yet subtle way. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to remain silent and mysterious – you’re still a kick ass chick, just one who would rather launch a sneak attack than stand out in the open, taking the heavy fire. It takes all kinds!
Our handgrip brings an attractive, yet highly elegant lacy mandala design which pretty often gets confused for cute and dainty – it’s just not true. This hand guard has the strength of a thousand women (that’s equal to fifteen thousand men), and it’s crafted from 6061 t6 aluminum. It even has a smaller diameter than the typical AR 10 handguard, making it perfect for women of all sizes.
Don’t forget to equip your AR-10 with some accessories by purchasing our picatinny rail (sold separately) that easily mounts to our handguard. Go ahead and add that scope for your next big hunting trip, or some precision 3 Gun competition on the range. You’re one badass woman who knows how to wear heels AND shoot straight – don’t let the men forget it. Place your order for an OffHand Gear Mandala Lotus AR15 Hand Guard today!
- Fits LR308 dpms gen 1 style (compatible) uppers only
- Includes AR10 barrel nut, wrench and mounting screws
- Available in 3 sizes, 9", 12" and 15"
- Weight in raw - 5.6oz, 7.0oz and 8.4oz
- Free float design
- Smaller diameter fits smaller hands better (2" exterior / 1.75" interior)
- Beveled edges makes for a smooth finish, rings and gloves don't hang up on.
- Made from 6061 t6 aluminum
- Pre-drilled and tapped on both top and bottom. Picatinny / tac rail available (sold separately)
- CeraKote brand color coating. Comes in black as a stocked color. For other CeraKote color please see color chart and include color name and number in your order notes. (Please allow additional time for this option).
- Please note that a low profile gas tube will be necessary for installation.
Yes - Lifetime Warranty
Yes, any low profile gas block will work though.
No, you can use any standard armorer's wrench to install the hand guard.
No, unfortunately it wont :( Not to say we might have that available one day, but right now sorry to say it is not.
Yes, you can with the use of our tactical rail pieces. These are designed specifically to work with smaller radius of our hand guards. You can shop the tac rail options here.
Yes, if your Airsoft rifle has a standard mil spec threaded upper - Mil spec standard is 1.250" x 18 tpi.