Pictured in GunCandy Stingray
No matter what kind of woman you are, if you want to definitively convey the message that you’re an absolute badass, then you’ve come to the right place. Seriously, who wouldn’t be at least a LITTLE intimidated by an AR10 handguard with a vine full of skulls?
They might not be the skulls of your enemies, but it’s the next best thing – this AR10 handgrip features a beautifully intricate skull design, and overall, the grip is much smaller than the typical AR10 that was designed for men in combat. It also features pre-drilled holes on the top and bottom, perfect for our custom picatinny rail (sold separately) and ripe for the mounting of your favorite accessories.
Finally, it’s lightweight as hell, made from 6061 t6 aluminum and more than ready to face any situation you find yourself in. Maybe you’re just hitting the range to get some practice in, or maybe you want to spend some time crouching in the blind, waiting for that perfect kill. Either way, you need to look good doing it, so rock this skull hand guard and take your firearms game to a whole new level. You’re no man, you’re a feminine rockstar, and you’re revolutionizing this sport one way or another. Why not do it in style! Go ahead and order your OffHand Gear Skull Vine AR10 Handguard today!
- Fits LR308 dpms gen 1 style uppers only
- Includes AR10 barrel nut, wrench and mounting screws
- Available in 3 sizes, 9" (1 skull), 12" (2 skulls) and 15" (3 skulls)
- Weight in raw - 6.6oz, 8.6oz and 10.2oz
- Free float design
- Smaller diameter fits smaller hands better (2" exterior / 1.75" interior)
- Beveled edges makes for a smooth finish, rings and gloves don't hang up on.
- Made from 6061 t6 aluminum
- Pre-drilled and tapped on both top and bottom. Picatinny / tac rail available (sold separately)
- CeraKote brand color coating. Comes in black as a stocked color. For other CeraKote color please see color chart and include color name and number in your order notes. (Please allow additional time for this option).
- Please note that a low profile gas tube will be necessary for installation.
"Is there a warranty on the hand guard?"
Yes - Lifetime Warranty
"Do I have to use a low profile gas block?"
Yes, any low profile gas block will work though.
"Do I need any special tools to install this onto my rifle?"
No, you can use any standard armorer's wrench to install the hand guard.
"Will this fit my AK47?"
No, unfortunately it wont :( Not to say we might have that available one day, but right now sorry to say it is not.
"I want to mount a scope on my AR, can I do that?"
Yes, you can with the use of our tactical rail pieces. These are designed specifically to work with smaller radius of our hand guards. You can shop the tac rail options here.
"Will this fit on my Airsoft rifle?"
Yes, if your Airsoft rifle has a standard mil spec threaded upper - Mil spec standard is 1.250" x 18 tpi.