Wear your Personality Like a Hand Guard with Our Custom 7” Version
How do you truly make your rifle your own? You start by owning everyone on the range, hitting every target with a cool smile that leaves the men speechless. But what if you’re still shooting with your stock standard rifle? That’s not cool. Luckily, we’ve got the perfect accessories to let your badass personality shine through. Or, if you want it to scream, we’ve got you covered there too.
The 7” Version Hand Guard is a unique design for the AR system that oozes confidence and an inspired sense of style. We make these to order, which means you can get any of our popular designs, from the stealthy and subtle Butterfly, right down to the zero cares given Unicorn or Sugar Skull. The diameter is perfectly suited to smaller hands, improving handling and comfort. The beveled edges give sleeves, rings, and gloves noting to catch onto. Milled from the highest quality aluminum, you’ve never felt a guard like this.
Your presence on the range might grind against some of the more ‘traditional’ members, but the mounting points on this guard are thankfully conventional. AR15 Mil-Spec barrel nut and screws are included with your order, and the guard is pre-tapped on top and bottom.
Are you saying all you want to when you’re firing your gun? With our custom guards, you absolutely will be!
- Custom 7" size (Actual 6.815" +/-)
- Weight in raw - varies by design
- Free float design
- Smaller diameter fits smaller hands better (2" exterior / 1.75" interior)
- Beveled edges makes for a smooth finish, rings and gloves don't hang up on.
- Made from 6061 t6 aluminum
- Includes AR15 (Mil-spec) barrel nut and mounting screws
- Pre-drilled and tapped on both top and bottom. Picatinny / tac rail available (sold separately)
- CeraKote brand color coating. Comes in Raw as a stocked option. For other CeraKote color please see color chart and include color name and number in your order notes. (Please allow shown additional time for this option).
- Please note that a low profile gas tube will be necessary for installation.