When you float onto the range like a butterfly with our classy but feminine Butterfly Flight AR15 handguard, all of the guys are going to underestimate you, without question, at least until you spread your wings and show them who you really are. You want to kick some serious butt, you want to take names, and you want to show them that you’re not just another dainty flower to be kept at home. You’re a badass babe and while you don’t have to prove it to anyone, you’re going to.
Looking great is one thing, but being tough is another. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Your femininity is made out of 6061 t6 aluminum, making it light as a butterfly and super strong. Want to make it even better? Don’t forget to attach our custom picatinny rail (sold separately) to the top or bottom and rock a scope, a light, or any other AR-10 accessories you want to add. You’re a kick-ass woman that comes fully equipped with all the accessories – like any girl should. Bring your sass to the range and send your brass down rage, into the bullseye, right where it belongs.
- Fits LR308 dpms gen 1 style/compatible uppers only If you aren't sure, please contact the manufacture of your upper to see if it compatible.
- Includes AR10 barrel nut, wrench and mounting screws
- Available in 3 sizes, 9" (Actual 8.815" +/-), 12" (Actual 11.815" +/-) and 15" (Actual 14.815" +/-)
- Weight in raw - 6.4oz, 8.4oz and 10.2oz
- Free float design
- Smaller diameter fits smaller hands better (2" exterior / 1.75" interior)
- Beveled edges makes for a smooth finish, rings and gloves don't hang up on.
- Made from 6061 t6 aluminum
- Pre-drilled and tapped on both top and bottom. Picatinny / tac rail available (sold separately)
- CeraKote brand color coating. Comes in black as a stocked color. For other CeraKote color please see color chart and include color name and number in your order notes. (Please allow additional time for this option).
- Please note that a low profile gas tube will be necessary for installation.
Yes - Lifetime Warranty
Yes, any low profile gas block will work though.
No, you can use any standard armorer's wrench to install the hand guard.
No, unfortunately it wont :( Not to say we might have that available one day, but right now sorry to say it is not.
Yes, you can with the use of our tactical rail pieces. These are designed specifically to work with smaller radius of our hand guards. You can shop the tac rail options here.
Yes, if your Airsoft rifle has a standard mil spec threaded upper - Mil spec standard is 1.250" x 18 tpi.