Pictured in 4 color Cerakote option.
Independent, elusive and if cornered will fight hard for it’s freedom all while being a dazzling beauty.. Unicorns sound a lot like you, and the rest of our AR10 loving, badass friends .. so, it seamed kinda perfect to have a Unicorn design be the next rail in our line up.
Now, we couldn’t just come out with any unicorn design, no typical cartoon, my little pony, kinda Unicorn was going to cut it, this is the OffHand Gear squad we were designing this magical creature for ..it had to have a flair of badassery with a bit of Charlies Angels thrown in there too. Of course, like our other hand guards, this one is a smaller diameter making it easier to hold onto there are pre-drilled holes on the top and bottom to attach our pictainny rail (sold separately) to, adding any accessories ( you know how we love our accessories) like your favorite scope, laser sight or bi-pod won't be an issue.
So get your Unicorn on, hit the range and show everyone you and your rifle are not some docile little powder puff, but instead the magical badass creature you really are!
- Fits LR308 dpms gen 1 style/compatible uppers only If you aren't sure, please contact the manufacture of your upper to see if it compatible.
- Includes AR10 barrel nut, wrench and mounting screws
- Available in 3 sizes, 9" (Actual 8.815" +/-), 12" (Actual 11.815" +/-) and 15" (Actual 14.815" +/-)
- Weight in raw - 6.2oz, 8.2oz and 10.0oz
- Free float design
- Smaller diameter fits smaller hands better (2" exterior / 1.75" interior)
- Beveled edges makes for a smooth finish, rings and gloves don't hang up on.
- Made from 6061 t6 aluminum
- Pre-drilled and tapped on both top and bottom. Picatinny / tac rail available (sold separately)
- CeraKote brand color coating. Comes in Raw as a stocked option. For other CeraKote color please see color chart and include color name and number in your order notes. (Please allow additional time for this option).
- Please note that a low profile gas tube will be necessary for installation.
Yes - Lifetime Warranty
Yes, any low profile gas block will work though.
No, you can use any standard armorer's wrench to install the hand guard.
No, unfortunately it wont :( Not to say we might have that available one day, but right now sorry to say it is not.
Yes, you can with the use of our tactical rail pieces. These are designed specifically to work with smaller radius of our hand guards. You can shop the tac rail options here.
Yes, if your Airsoft rifle has a standard mil spec threaded upper - Mil spec standard is 1.250" x 18 tpi.