Pictured in Battleworn Rose Gold Cerakote Option
Just because you’re a woman doesn’t mean you can’t hide in a camo with some serious style. Then again, maybe you just want to look like an all-out feminine badass at the range – whoever you are, you need to rock it. Whether you’re standing proud at the range or hunkered down in the woods, waiting patiently for your next kill, our Floral Stag AR10 handguard is going to give you a far smaller diameter than the typical AR10 handguard, making it easier to maneuver your weapon. Plus, you’re not going to believe how light it is. The 6061 t6 aluminum makes this thing easy to carry, and the best part is that it’s specifically designed for accessories. What lady isn’t going to need accessories?
Right on the handguard there are several pre-drilled holes that allow you to attach nearly any accessory using our custom picatinny rail (sold separately). Whether it’s a scope for the field, a light for low light situations, or laser sight for the range, there is plenty of room to be had. You might be an experienced shooter, or you might be a raw beginner; either way, you need a way to celebrate your femininity, even if you’re holding an AR 10. Your rifle isn’t just a ‘pretty little thing’, it’s tough, it’s functional, and has just the right amount of sass. Make your impact and be the women you truly are. Order your OffHand Gear Floral Stag AR10 Handguard Today!
- Fits LR308 dpms gen 1 style (compatible) uppers only
- Includes AR10 barrel nut, wrench and mounting screws
- Available in 3 sizes, 9", 12" and 15"
- Weight in raw - 6.2oz, 8.2oz and 10.0oz
- Free float design
- Smaller diameter fits smaller hands better (2" exterior / 1.75" interior)
- Beveled edges makes for a smooth finish, rings and gloves don't hang up on.
- Made from 6061 t6 aluminum
- Pre-drilled and tapped on both top and bottom. Picatinny / tac rail available (sold separately)
- CeraKote brand color coating. Comes in black as a stocked color. For other CeraKote color please see color chart and include color name and number in your order notes. (Please allow additional time for this option).
- Please note that a low profile gas tube will be necessary for installation
Yes - Lifetime Warranty
Yes, any low profile gas block will work though.
No, you can use any standard armorer's wrench to install the hand guard.
No, unfortunately it wont :( Not to say we might have that available one day, but right now sorry to say it is not.
Yes, you can with the use of our tactical rail pieces. These are designed specifically to work with smaller radius of our hand guards. You can shop the tac rail options here.
Yes, if your Airsoft rifle has a standard mil spec threaded upper - Mil spec standard is 1.250" x 18 tpi.